Just came back from Microsoft today for a partner event on BPI, integration with Biztalk Server 2006 and other 2006 DotNet Servers. Good event, glad they clarified that the backend for sql server databases will be tied in with Yukon engine and not Shiloh engine. My current CTP install of Biztalk Server 2006 is still integrated with Shiloh and I was getting concerned about this so had to cllarify. Glad they also showed how BAM can add intangible business value to systems integration via real time data analysis, that other vendors just seem to ignore, which gives Biztalk that extra edge in the ZLE arena. They gave a great BAM case study for fraud detection which I will most certainly leverage for my presales activities!
Search this Site:
- Note to myself: How to reset the Azure SQL Server admin account password
- SQL Script to monitor BizTalk Server SQL Jobs
- Resurrecting BizTalk’s Wisdom: Rediscovering Forgotten BizTalk Whitepapers
- The New VirtualStream in BizTalk Server 2006… that still exists in 2020
- File System permission for the BizTalk Server 2004 to 2020 File Adapters