I’ve just made an update to the R1 BETA release. Now instead of the multiple MSI’s, the source code is packaged in a simple zip file and the bindings to source control have been removed. This should make this easier to use in your own directory structures. Also note that the Altova XML package has been removed from this download although it is still a pre-requisite to compile the package. If you do not wish to use AltovaXMlLremove the step from your copy of the source code.
Search this Site:
- Note to myself: How to reset the Azure SQL Server admin account password
- SQL Script to monitor BizTalk Server SQL Jobs
- Resurrecting BizTalk’s Wisdom: Rediscovering Forgotten BizTalk Whitepapers
- The New VirtualStream in BizTalk Server 2006… that still exists in 2020
- File System permission for the BizTalk Server 2004 to 2020 File Adapters