Every year my employer hosts a two day event all related to integration or service orientation. Around 450 people attended this year, which I assumes makes it the biggest event of the year in the integration space, with more then 25 sessions on four different tracks. All Microsoft related session were recorded and are now available.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server and Microsoft’s Middleware vision (Marcus Gullberg, Microsoft) -SWEDISH
- Microsoft BizTalk Server & Windows Azure AppFabric (Mikael H%u00e5kansson, Enfo Zystems) -SWEDISH
- Windows Azure AppFabric Platform futures (Johan Hedberg, Enfo Zystems) -SWEDISH
- BaseLine for BizTalk Hands On (Martin Rydman & Mikael H%u00e5kansson, Enfo Zystems ) -SWEDISH
- Using AppFabric Cache to Maximize the Performance of Your Windows Azure and On Premises WCF Applications (Paolo Salvatori, Microsoft) -ENGLISH
- How to integrate BizTalk Server with Windows Azure Service Bus Messaging. (Paolo Salvatori, Microsoft) -ENGLISH
Enjoy, an we hope you join us next year.
Blog Post by: wmmihaa