After numerous months of development, several intense weeks of knocking off final todo lists, and a very intense ship day (today), we're excited to announce the next major release of Pluralsight On-Demand!, our .NET Training Library for Microsoft developers –> http://www.pluralsight.com.
We listen. The following new features are in direct response to what our customers have been asking for this year:
- More content period – we've nearly tripled the amount of content in the library over the last year, with much more on its way.
- More beginner content – we've invested heavily in our "how to" library and our "beginner tutorials" to help round out our larger, advanced training courses
- Less expensive plans – we now offer three flexible subscription plans, with a range of features and price points
- Flexible payment options – in addition to our three yearly plans, we also offer a new monthly payment option starting at just $99
- Downloadable videos – we now offer downloadable WMV / Zune / iPhone / MP3 formats for all training videos, so you can better take advantage of your commute
- Course slides & demos – you can easily download all of the artifacts you see in the videos for offline use right from within our custom player
- Hands-on lab exercises – you can download lab exercises with setup guides and follow step-by-step exercises to help cement the learning concepts
- Ask your questions – we now offer the ability to ask your questions to our expert technical team through our public "office hours" model
For more information, explore the library and compare the new subscription plans we offer. Also, you can sign-up for a free guest pass in seconds to check out the content for yourself.
If you happen to be at PDC09 this week, be sure to stop by the Pluralsight booth to receive an exclusive trial subscription, to enter a drawing for three Zune HD giveaways packed with Pluralsight On-Demand! training videos, and to pick up one of our new Pluralsight On-Demand! t-shirts while supplies last. 😉