Kishore Dharanikota has created a nice list of tools and guidelines for BizTalk developers and designers .NET SOA BizTalk: BizTalk Tools and guidelines. The Rule Manager is mentioned in the Development category. Interesting to see this classification. I probably would have placed it in the Design category. But that all depends on your frame of reference. Or it might hint that many BizTalk developers are playing a dual role of business analyst and developer.
Search this Site:
- SQL Script to monitor BizTalk Server SQL Jobs
- Resurrecting BizTalk’s Wisdom: Rediscovering Forgotten BizTalk Whitepapers
- The New VirtualStream in BizTalk Server 2006… that still exists in 2020
- File System permission for the BizTalk Server 2004 to 2020 File Adapters
- Join me at BizTalk to Azure -The Migration Journey event | September 28, 2023 | Gothenburg, Sweden