CODit invited ‘the legendary’ Jon Flanders to Belgium for a deep-dive AppFabric and .Net 4.0 workflow training. This training is open for customers and partners all over EMEA. The training has limited seats available and registrations are on a ‘first come / first served’ schedule.
This training will be a level-300 training and will be organized on June 15-18, 2010.
This is the agenda of the 4 days training:
- Introduction to Windows Server AppFabric Monitoring and Hosting
- Introduction to Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0
- Building Declarative Services using WF 4.0 and WCF
- Hosting Services with Windows Server AppFabric
- Configuring Windows Server AppFabric Services
- Windows Server AppFabric Management
- Monitoring Services using Windows Server AppFabric
- Making your services robust and manageable
- Advanced Workflow Topics
- Introduction to Windows Server AppFabric Caching
- What’s new in WCF 4.0
- Introduction to Windows Azure AppFabric
For more details and subscription, please visit the training page: http://www.codit.eu/deepdiveintoappfabric