Since last Monday BizTalk 2009 is released for Beta testing. (BizTalk Server Team Blog newspost ) Also ESB Guidance 2.0 has been released CTP. So stay tuned the coming weeks for more information about this new release.
What’s new in BizTalk 2009
- Support for .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Visual Studio 2008 SP1 – take advantages of the latest developer tools.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 – full support of Hyper-V, and increased performance and scale.
- EDI – enhanced out of the box support for the most commonly used EDI schema and trading partner management tools.
- Simplify development of mobile applications that expose relevant, real-time business information (RFID Mobile).
- ALM – new support is provided for Team Foundation Server (TFS), allowing development teams to leverage the integrated source control, bug tracking, support for team development, Project Server integration and support for automating builds via MSBuild.
- Enhanced Developer Productivity – improved underlying project system enhances debugging support for artifacts, pipeline components and orchestrations, and enables support for unit testing.
To get the new bits from BizTalk: https://connect.microsoft.com/site/sitehome.aspx?SiteID=218
To get the new bits from ESB 2.0: http://www.codeplex.com/esb