Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Logic Apps updates for September and October 2019
- GitHub Actions for Azure are now generally available
- Azure Key Vault Virtual Machine extension now generally available
- Announcing the general availability of the new Azure HPC Cache service
- 10 user experience updates to the Azure portal
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 Session Recap: Microsoft Power Apps
Community Blog Posts
- Using the ‘Run a Child Flow’ Action to Call Nested Flows by Kent Weare
- Azure Functions Premium Plan Goes GA, Brings Pre-Warmed Instances, VNET Integration by Richard Seroter
- BizTalk Documenter Tool: How to customize the cover page by Sandro Pereira
- Introducing Bulk support in the Azure Cosmos DB .NET SDK by Matias
- But, which flavor of ASP.NET? by Jon Hilton
- Azure Key Vault – your key to securing your cloud apps by Santosh Hari
- How to design an automated database deployment process by Bob Walker
- External sharing in PowerApps by Pieter Veenstra
- Democratizing Portal Development, Microsoft Announces Power Apps Portals General Availability by Kent Weare
- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud and now Microsoft Azure – Why does Salesforce want to run its software on all of them?
- New XAML Features in Visual Studio via channel9
- The Architecture behind the nopCommerce eCommerce Platform via channel9
- Learn what’s new in Azure Cognitive Services via channel9
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 – That’s a Wrap! via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Cosmos DB Updates via The Azure Podcast
- Entity Framework Core 3 with Julie Lerman via .Net Rocks Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.