Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- A deep dive into serverless applications on Power Apps and Azure
- Demystifying cloud economics
- General availability: Azure Cognitive Services Translator releases nine new languages
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server 2020: Hybrid Connectivity with Azure Logic Apps Adapter whitepaper by Sandro Pereira
- C# 8 New Features: Simplify Array Access and Range Code by Jason Roberts
- The next Big Thing in Azure Database Monitoring Landscape vis serverless360
- Rapid Development with GraphQL Microservices by Dane Avilla
- Solving the data integration variety problem at scale, with Gobblin by Chris Li, Kevin Lau, and Subbu Sanka
- Experimenting with .NET 5 and 6 using Docker containers by Elton Stoneman
- Hello World: Friday, Feb 26, 2021 via channel9
- Autoscale applications on Kubernetes with Kubernetes Event-Driven Autoscaling (KEDA) via Azure Friday
- Troubleshoot AKS cluster issues with AKS Diagnostics and AKS Periscope via Azure Friday
- Security With Troy hunt via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Migrating WCF and More to .NET 5 with Mark Rendle via dotnetrocks podcast
- Can I Become Rich Living Deeply? via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post March 1, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.