Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- RabbitMQ Extension for Azure Functions is now generally available
- Learn how to automate your business process
- Power Platform Stories
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps: Moving from Azure Portal to Visual Studio by Sandro Pereira
- Logic Apps – Helper – Data Lake Gen2 by michaelstephensonuk
- A frustrating error using the HTTP with Azure AD connector by Mikael Sand
- Reviewing the Microservices Architecture: Impacts, Operational Complexity, and Alternatives via InfoQ
- Modern Entity Framework: A Tour of EF Core 5.0 pt 1 via channel9
- Deep Dive into Many-to-Many: A Tour of EF Core 5.0 pt. 2 via channel9
- .NET 5 with Scott Hunter via dotnetrocks
- Habit Tune-Up: Escaping Academic Twitter, Time Blocking During Vacation, and Making Time for Big Projects via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post December 28, 2020 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.