Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Now available: PowerShell cmdlets for Azure Monitor metric and log alerts
- General Availability: Time zone choice for Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Transforming Azure Monitor Logs for DevOps, granular access control, and improved Azure integration
- Securing the pharmaceutical supply chain with Azure IoT
- Microsoft Business Applications Summit: Top 10 reasons to attend!
- Announcing the general availability of the new view designer in PowerApps
- ALM at scale: new features and automation capabilities
Community Blog Posts
- Which of the 295,680 platform combinations will you create on Microsoft Azure? by Richard Seorter
- What’s new in Serverless360 for Integrate 2019 by Arunkumar Kumaresan
- BizTalk Bindings Exportation: How to Export BizTalk Server Send Port Binding with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server 2016 and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2016: Connecting to the Integration Services service on the computer “localhost” failed with the following error: “Access is denied.” – PART II: Could not load package BAM_AN_ by Sandro Pereira
- The Dev-Ops way to avoid cold starts of your Azure Functions! by Toon Vanhoutte
- 5 reasons for the management to choose Serverless360 by Ezhilarasi Chezhiyan
- One Flow to handle them all – Part 2 figuring out the changes by John Liu
- Reasons to Use the New View Designer for Dynamics 365 and Model Driven PowerApps by Nick Doelman
- Kubernetes Future: VMs, Containers, or Hypervisor? via InfoQ
- Moving from Node.js to .NET Core by Jim Wang
- Connect and extend your mainframe to the cloud with Logic Apps via Azure Friday
- Subscribing to Azure Blockchain Ethereum Events using Azure Logic Apps by Kent Weare
- Building on Bitcoin via Block Talk
- Porting desktop apps to .NET Core
- Microsoft’s Jessica Deen on Azure Devops and Open Source via Microsoft Cloud Show
- ARM Templates and Azure Policy via The Azure Podcast
- Solving real problems with software and the Human Utility with Tiffani Ashley Bell via The Hansleminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.