Integration Down Under | How we are using Microsoft Integration features and related Azure technologies to improve our processes | Video and slides are available
I may be writing less on my blog as I frequently do, this will change soon, but this year of this is being very productive in terms of lectures. 4 in 4 months and more to come:
- 3/30/2019 – Real case implementations using Azure Logic Apps and/or Microsoft Flows at Global Integration Bootcamp Madrid
- 2/14/2019 – Integration Down Under | February 14, 2019 | How we are using Microsoft Integration features and related Azure technologies to improve our processes
- 2/4/2019 – The NOS-addin – your (free) BizTalk Dev buddy! at Integration Monday
- 1/30/2019 – XLVIII Porto.Data Community Meeting | How we use Microsoft Flow and PowerApps: Real cases scenarios
Now is time to share some resources before I start writing about other things and completely forget about this.
About my session
Session Name: How we are using Microsoft Integration features and related Azure technologies to improve our processes
Microsoft Integration features Session
Session Overview: In this session, I will show you real live scenarios on how we at DevScope are using Microsoft Integration features (Logic Apps, API Management, API’s) and related Azure technologies like PowerApps, Flows and Power BI to:
- First, improve our internal processes like expenses reports, time reports and so on;
- And, secondly, how the first step helps us out to extend our product and our business by exporting these same approaches and concepts to our clients
This will be a lightweight talk addressing some real scenarios and show them in action.
About Integration Down Under
Integration Down Under serves the Australian / New Zealand community interested in all things Microsoft integration. Endeavoring to have regular webinar presentations, usually on the 2nd Thursday of each month. Organized by a panel of five Australian and New Zealand integration experts, our guest speakers feature various Azure MVPs, members of the Microsoft product teams, and other prominent members of the Microsoft integration community.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5N-7y5XDeX0IY9mkssqRZQ
The post Integration Down Under | How we are using Microsoft Integration features and related Azure technologies to improve our processes | Video and slides are available appeared first on SANDRO PEREIRA BIZTALK BLOG.