Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- API Management’s Named Values integration with Azure Key Vault
- Five more free services now available in the Azure free account
- 5 ways to save costs by running .NET apps on Azure
- GitHub connector features for Power Platform
- Watch this new series to help you navigate and adopt the cloud
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps: Development Experiences video and slides are available at Integration Monday by Sandro Pereira
- How to Expose and protect Logic App using Azure API Management (Part 4) – Delete a Logic Apps expose as an API or operation by Sandro Pereira
- What’s new in BizTalk Server 2020: Audit Logs by Sandro Pereira
- Cumulative Update 8 for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- What does my Azure APIM API look like to external viewers by michaelstephensonuk
- Release Orchestrator in Azure DevOps for Azure Integration Solutions by michaelstephensonuk
- What’s next for System.Text.Json? by Layomi
- Predict basketball player efficiency ratings with machine learning and Visual Studio Code via channel9
- Introducing Dapr: The Distributed Application Runtime
- Building a Flight Simulator in C# via dotnetrocks
- Building eBay’s Web API ecosystem with Tanya Vlahovic via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Habit Tune-Up: Capture Tools, Getting Started, and Building Skills at Home via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.