Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Introducing B12, B16 & B20 – new larger B-series VM sizes with flexible CPU usage
- Helping move healthcare organizations to Azure
- Leveraging complex data to build advanced search applications with Azure Search
- Azure Data Factory logs now available as dedicated tables in Azure Monitor Logs
- Azure Monitor for Containers: Enhanced search on live data and other updates available
- June 2019 updates for Microsoft PowerApps
- Azure Cost Management updates – June 2019
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Functions Live – July 2019
- Understanding Azure Durable Functions – Part 1: Overview by Jason Roberts
- Zero-Downtime* Web Apps for ASP .NET Core by Shahed C
- Documenting ASP.NET Core Health Checks with OpenAPI by Tom Kerkhove
- Inform authors when a document is deleted from SharePoint with Microsoft Flow by Pieter Veenstra
- How Developers Can Learn the Language of Business Stakeholders by Anna Radzikowska
- Integrate US 2019 by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- ASP.NET Community Standup – July 2nd 2019 – Meet the ASP.NET Docs Team!
- Deploying your Azure Infrastructure with Terraform
- Azure GA and Preview News via The Azure Cloudshow
- Secured Workstations via The Azure Podcast
- HashiCorp Packer with Jamie Phillips via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.