Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management Updates – January, 2021
- Automate application lifecycle management with GitHub Actions
- Build regionally resilient cloud services using the Azure Resource Manager
- ADH Clinic adopts Microsoft Power Platform – a small business survival story
- Power Automate Desktop January 2021 update
- Python 3.9 in Azure Functions is now in public preview
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps: Anywhere, Everywhere | Microsoft Integrate Conference DACH | Video and Slides available by Sandro Pereira
- Azure Functions Live – January 2021 via serverless360
- Using C# Source Generators to create an external DSL by Luca
- Chaos Engineering Progressively Moves to Production by Lawrence E Hecht
- Idempotent Receiver by Unmesh Joshi
- Where Programming, Ops, AI, and the Cloud are Headed in 2021 by Mike Loukides
- Azure Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources via channel9
- Zone to Zone Disaster Recovery with Azure Site Recovery via Azure Friday
- DevOps for ASP.NET Developers: Hosting NuGet Packages via channel9
- Entity Framework with Julie Lerman via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Is Productivity Bad? via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
- Future Windows, Exec Departures and Self Driving Car News via Microsoft Cloud Show
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post February 1, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.