Another Java based XML rule engine – QuickRules, I was not aware of. They also have a DecisionTable editor. The .NET integration goes through COM, so that is just a marketing line. There is also some workflow editing provided. But not on the level as the BizTalk 2004 orchestration. Anyway have a closer look at this product if Java (J2EE) is your target application server.
Search this Site:
- SQL Script to monitor BizTalk Server SQL Jobs
- Resurrecting BizTalk’s Wisdom: Rediscovering Forgotten BizTalk Whitepapers
- The New VirtualStream in BizTalk Server 2006… that still exists in 2020
- File System permission for the BizTalk Server 2004 to 2020 File Adapters
- Join me at BizTalk to Azure -The Migration Journey event | September 28, 2023 | Gothenburg, Sweden