In Atomic Scope, the Tracking screen is where you get an overview of your business transactions involving Microsoft BizTalk Server and Azure resources that are tracked by the product. Here, you can learn whether all your on-premise and/or hybrid transactions are being processed successfully and view these transactions in every detail.
In our next Atomic Scope webinar, we will be doing a deep dive into the capabilities of the Tracking screen of the product. Among other things, we will show
- How to search for specific transactions
- View all the details of executed transactions
- How Atomic Scope supports batched messages
- What can be done in case something went wrong?
Also, the webinar attendees will get a special sneak-peek on the new features from Atomic Scope v7, which will just have been released at the time of the webinar. These features include
- Graphical Business Process Designer – A new and more powerful way to define the workflows of your respective business process transactions
- Dynamic Email Template Engine – Create flexible and rich email templates to send informative email alerts
If you want to want to have complete insight into your business processes in one portal, then this webinar is for you. We look forward to meeting you during the webinar!
The webinar will take place at:
Date: Thursday, June 25th
Time: 10 AM BST
Save your Spot!
So, if you want to want to have complete insight into your business processes in one portal, then this webinar is for you. The registration process is very simple. Just click here to register and leave your details. Shortly we will send you the confirmation mail. We look forward to meeting you during the webinar!
Also, if you think you cannot attend the webinar at the specified time, no worries! Go ahead and register, our team will make sure to send you the webinar recording.
Also, if you wish to know more about the webinar, feel free to check out the web site!
The post Webinar Spoiler: Discover How to Track Your Hybrid Business Transactions in a Smarter Way appeared first on BizTalk360.