This is a very brief and good read forming a part of the concept of technical debt. The author explains why it is important to fix bugs as discovered and not leave them piling up in a bug tracking system. I tend to agree with this approach. http://community Read More……(read more)
Search this Site:
- BizTalk WCF-SAP Adapter error: Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list. Verify that the schema is deployed properly.
- Remove XML Empty Nodes Pipeline Component
- Send File To a Date-Based Structure Encoder Pipeline Component
- Seamlessly Adding Tags to Azure Function Apps via Visual Studio: A Guide for Enhanced Resource Management
- Friday Fact: XML to JSON Conversion in API Management and Logic Apps have different behaviors