I’ve often been told that one of the biggest mistakes people make when implementing a service oriented architecture is that they don’t re-architect their current architecture to become service oriented. I’ve never really understood what they meant by that until I read this article. SOA is not about adding a service based call to expose your current procedure calls as a service […]
Search this Site:
- BizTalk WCF-SAP Adapter error: Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list. Verify that the schema is deployed properly.
- Remove XML Empty Nodes Pipeline Component
- Send File To a Date-Based Structure Encoder Pipeline Component
- Seamlessly Adding Tags to Azure Function Apps via Visual Studio: A Guide for Enhanced Resource Management
- Friday Fact: XML to JSON Conversion in API Management and Logic Apps have different behaviors