Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Durable Functions v2.3 is now available
- Azure API Management will retire 5 legacy metrics in Azure Monitor on 31 August 2023
- Azure Cache for Redis Visual Studio Code extension now in preview
- Azure Blob versioning is now general available
- User-initiated failover for application fault resiliency in Azure SQL Managed Instance is now generally available
Community Blog Posts
- Automate Registering an Event Grid Subscription for Logic Apps by michaelstephensonuk
- GraphQL on Azure: Part 4 – Serverless CosmosDB by Aaron Powell
- How to download a GitHub Repository using PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- The Magic of Consumer Driven Contract Tests by James Kan
- Advancing a culture of reliability at the pace of Azure by Mark Russinovich
- How to be indistractable by Nir Eyal
- Serverless containers with Azure Container Instances (ACI) via Azure Friday
- ARM Series #8: Linked and Nested Templates via channel9
- Serverless Days ANZ 2020: Track 1
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.