Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public preview: gRPC support in Azure App Service
- Announcing .NET 7 Release Candidate 1
- Generally available: API Management DevOps Resource Toolkit v1.0.0
- Azure API for FHIR and Microsoft’s Power Platform help universities tackle COVID-19
- New Azure Space products enable digital resiliency and empower the industry
Community Blog Posts
- The Future of Integration: Migration Paths Explained
- Logic App Best practices, Tips, and Tricks: #15 get the error message by Sandro Pereira
- What is Data Engineering? by Gergely Orosz
- .NET Framework September 2022 Security and Quality Rollup by Salini Agarwal
- .NET September 2022 Updates – .NET 6.0.9 and .NET Core 3.1.29 by Dominique
- Deployment Patterns in Microservices Architecture by Joydip Kanjilal
- Power Fx: Introducing Named Formulas by Greg Lindhorst
- Industry-aware analytics using Azure Synapse database templates via Azure Friday
- Azure SQL Security: The What, Why & How of Securing your Data with Azure SQL via Channel9
- Automatically create Technical Documentation for your Power Apps and Power Automate Flows via Channel9
- More App Security with Tanya Janca via The .NET Core Podcast
- Azure NAT Gateway
- What science says about flow state via The Stack Overflow Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post September 19, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.