Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: Authenticate to Service Bus using managed identity
- Generally available: Azure Data Explorer Kusto Emulator
- Announcing public preview of Content Security Policy for Power Apps
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server Best practices, Tips, and Tricks: #2 BizTalk MarkLog tables by Sandro
- Bringing Your Organization into the Future with an Azure Integration Solution by Holly Hamilton
- Business Activity Monitoring with Flat File Messages by Michael Stephenson
- .NET 7 comes to Azure Functions & Visual Studio 2022 by Melony Qin
- Working with System.Random and threads safely in .NET Core and .NET Framework by andrewlock
- What’s the SynchronizationContext used for? by Christian Nagel
- Power Platform Administration Planning by Steve Jeffery
- 3 Primary Reasons to Learn Dataverse by Audrie Gordon
- The Latest from Azure Form Recognizer via channel9
- Caching made easy in Azure SQL DB with FusionCache via channel9
- C# with Mads Torgersen via The .NET Core Podcast
- Plug-and-play AI for your own projects via The Stack Overflow Podcast
- Flow state at your fingertips: How keyboards impact developer productivity via The Stack Overflow Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post September 12, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.