Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Service Fabric Azure Files Volume Driver is now generally available
- Latency is the new currency of the Cloud: Announcing 31 new Azure edge sites
- Azure Load Balancer becomes more efficient
- Azure Data Factory mapping data flows adds SQL scripts to sink transformation
- The PowerApps CLI exciting new features
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk JSON Schema Wizard: Error in JSON Instance File.XMLNodeConverter can only convert JSON that begins with an object by Sandro Pereira
- Azure Service Bus Session Enabled Message Processing by Balasubramaniam Murugesan
- Understanding Azure Durable Functions – The Asynchronous HTTP API Pattern by Jason Roberts
- BizTalk 2016 CU5 – 64 bit host instances refuse to start #msbts by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- Logic App / On-Premise SQL connectivity with & without Integration Service Environment (ISE) – Part 1 by Antariksh Mistry
- The template validation failed: ‘The action(s) ‘xxx’ referenced by ‘inputs’ in action ‘xxx’ are not defined in the template.’. by Maheshkumar Tiwari
- How YOU can build a Web API using GraphQL .Net Core and Entity Framework by Chris Noring
- Blazor – on the server or on the client by Christian Nagel
- Walk through creating the internal Microsoft PowerApps Tool “Thrive” application with Pat Dunn by Charles Sterling
- Getting Started with Concourse—is now available! by Richard Seroter
- iNTERFACEWARE® Partners with Microsoft Azure to Transform Legacy Health Data into FHIR
- Why .NET Core for building Cloud Native Apps? by Scott Hunter
- Azure Cosmos DB update for August 2019 via Azure Friday
- How to identify web app changes to triage and root cause live site issues via Azure Friday
- Performance is a Feature with JD Trask via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Microsoft for Startups via The Azure Podcast
- Mechanical Bull: How You Can Achieve Startup Success with Cheryl Contee via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.