Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Generally available: Azure Storage — Attribute-based access control for standard storage accounts
- Introducing Vision Studio, a UI-based demo interface for Computer Vision
- Image Analysis 4.0 with new API endpoint and OCR model in preview
- Azure SQL General availability updates for late October 2022
- Announcing public preview of coauthoring in Modern app designer
Community Blog Posts
- Getting started with Azure API management health check by Sivaramakrishnan Arumugam
- BizTalk Server Maintenance: Repair Refcounts issues for All Messages by Sandro Pereira
- .NET Framework October 2022 Cumulative Update Preview by Salini
- Private Endpoint: Web & Function App with SQL Database by raideen
- Real-time Charts with ASP.NET Core, SignalR, and Chart.js by Khalid
- Microsoft Windows Dev Kit 2023 vs Apple Mac mini with M1 Chip by Chris
- How to choose a cloud CI/CD platform by Martin Heller
- Introducing Azure Cosmos DB for PostgreSQL via channel9
- 5 Ways to Personalize Visual Studio via channel9
- OCR and Azure Cognitive Services with Nick Proud via The .NET Core Podcast
- 5G Modern Connected Apps via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post October 31, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.