Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management updates- October 2020
- Azure Key Vault Event Grid integration is now available
- Quickly get started with samples in Azure Synapse Analytics
- PowerApps: Introducing Custom API preview
Community Blog Posts
- How to install BizTalk Server 2020 Accelerator for HL7 in a standalone machine by Sandro Pereira
- On-Premises Data Gateway Monitoring using PowerShell by Kent Weare
- What do I need to do to start developing Logic Apps from Visual Studio? by Sandro Pereira
- What do I need to do to start developing stateful or stateless workflows – Azure Logic Apps (Preview)? (Part I) by Sandro Pereira
- Seven Hard-Earned Lessons Learned Migrating a Monolith to Microservices by Jon Edvald
- Emerging Architectures for Modern Data Infrastructure by Matt Bornstein, Martin Casado, and Jennifer Li
- Using Entity Framework Core with Azure SQL DB and Azure Cosmos DB via Azure Friday
- How data saves lives: Using the Power Platform to gain amazing insights via channel9
- Migrating .NET Applications to Azure with Mike Richter via dotnetrocks
- Greatly Accelerating Machine Learning with Intel’s Huma Abidi via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.