Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public preview: Visual Studio Code for the Web
- General availability: Cross region replication for Azure NetApp Files
- General availability: Azure Monitor Query SDK
- Increase ROI and business impact with Azure Machine Learning
- 5 reasons to join the Modernize Apps and Data with Azure and Power Apps free virtual event
Community Blog Posts
- Use MapForce transformations from Logic Apps and Azure Functions by Samuel Kastberg
- Can I use a Kusto Query in Logic Apps to Transform Data? by mikestephenson
- BizTalk Server 2020 EDI/AS2 Runtime Configuration: Host (BizTalkServerApplication) is an invalid Receive Handler for SQL Adapter by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server 2020 EDI/AS2 Runtime Configuration: Failed to deploy BAM activity definitions. Please make sure that all BAM related Data Transformation Services (DTS) packages are removed along with the BAM databases. by Sandro Pereira
- Self-Contained Integration Tests Practices and Strategies by Stijn Moreels
- How to effectively monitor Clustered Host Throttling conditions by Soundarya Mohanraj
- Bulk Import Records Into SQLite With C# by khalidabuhakmeh
- Autonomous testing of services at scale by Paul Marinescu
- Introducing the Consul API Gateway by Peter and Jeff
- Resiliency in the Cloud – Core Patterns via channel9
- VS Code for the Web: vscode.dev via channel9
- Govern your data wherever it resides with Azure Purview via Azure Friday
- Chain of blocks evolution via The Azure Podcast
- The next generation of AI Dungeon with Latitude’s Nick Walton via The Hanselminute Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post October 25, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.