Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- New Azure Boards and Azure Repos app for Microsoft Teams
- Key Vault references in App Service and Azure Functions are now available
- Announcing the general availability of larger, more powerful standard file shares for Azure Files
- Azure Monitor adds Worker Service SDK, new ASP.NET core metrics
- Azure SQL Database: Continuous innovation and limitless scale at an unbeatable price
- Microsoft Azure AI hackathon’s winning projects
- PowerApps Portals are now Generally Available
Community Blog Posts
- Microsoft launches new open-source projects around Kubernetes and microservices by Frederic Lardinois
- Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New major version available (v5.0.0) by Sandro Pereira
- Create an App End to End in Under an Hour with Microsoft’s Power Platform! by Mike Gannotti
- Building and Securing Web APIs with ASP.NET Core 3.0 by Andrea Chiarelli
- Creating a Windows Service with .NET Core 3.0 by Christian Nagel
- Azure Cosmos DB Change Feed: A Zero Downtime Data Migration Story by Domenico Sibilio
- Five Common Data Stores and When to Use Them
- Avoid synchronous read or write on HttpRequest/HttpResponse body
- Write Blockchain-Powered Azure Functions in Java leveraging Azure Key Vault
- Machine Learning Interpretability Toolkit
- Is this the dynamic web we were promised? with Parametric Press’s Matthew Conlen via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Azure DevOps, Sentinel GA and Azure in a Backpack via Microsoft Cloud Show
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.