Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management update—October 2019
- SAP on Azure–Designing for availability and recoverability
- Azure Data Factory—Mapping Data Flows is now generally available
- Measuring your return on investment of Azure as a compliance platform
- Leveraging Cognitive Services to simplify inventory tracking
- Foundations of Microsoft Flow—secure and compliant automation
- Announcing PowerApps updates at the Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event
Community Blog Posts
- Don’t use Azure Functions as a web application by Maarten Balliauw
- Blazor Server in .NET Core 3.0 scenarios and performance by Daniel
- Trying image classification with ML.NET by Jeremy Lindsay
- Calling long running flows in PowerApps by Pieter Veenstra
- Deploying SSIS packages from Azure Devops with a Microsoft-hosted agent by Michiel Vanwelsenaere
- How to build a Serverless Helmet detection system using Azure Serverless entities by Mandar Dharmadhikari
- It’s just SQL: Restoring a database to Azure SQL DB from backup via channel9
- How to execute Azure Machine Learning service pipelines in Azure Data Factory via Azure Friday
- Building Careers with Empathy with Scott Hanselman via channel9
- Is it the Data or the Algorithm? Common pitfalls in Data Science and Deep Learning with Sara Beck via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Retrospective with Albert Greenberg via The Azure Podcast
- Procrastinating colleague and working remotely for an on-site company via Soft Skills Engineering
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.