Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: API Management and Event Grid Integration
- Logic Apps Standard Plan updates in general availability
- Azure Service Bus large message support reaches general availability
- General availability: Native support for WebSocket APIs
- Public preview: Azure Container Apps
- Public preview: Azure Chaos Studio – Systematically improve resilience with controlled chaos
- Innovate with cloud-native apps and open source on Azure
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Breakthroughs: Finding the Azure VM administrator username by Sandro Pereira
- Improving logging performance with source generators by andrewlock
- Create mobile apps with Power Apps by Larry Knibb
- Pros and Cons of Cloud Repatriation: Is it Right For You? by Maxim Melamedov
- Announcing Testcontainers Cloud: Integration Testing has never been easier by AtomicJar
- Make Learning a Part of Your Daily Routine by Helen Tupper and Sarah Ellis
- Robert Cialdini: The Principles of Persuasion
- Ignite Recap via channel9
- Enable advanced IoT Edge scenarios with ACR connected registry via Azure Friday
- Introduction to SQL Server 2022 via channel9
- Ignite 2021 Wrap-Up via The Azure Podcast
- Azure Infrastructure as Code with Eduard Keiholz, Erwin Staal and Henry Been via dotnetrocks
- Climbing high while staying grounded with Annyce Davis via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post November 8, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.