Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Everything from .NET Conf 2020: Sessions, Demos, & More!
- ARM Templates Or HashiCorp Terraform – What Should I Use?
- Azure Boards – Delivery Plans 2.0 is now in preview
- Export and manage Azure Policy as code with GitHub
Community Blog Posts
- REST vs gRPC: Understanding Two Very Different API Styles by Albert Fang
- CNCF KEDA 2.0 Scales up Event-Driven Programming on Kubernetes by Mary Branscombe
- Learn C# with Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, and Unity by Jon
- The updated GetGCMemoryInfo API in .NET 5.0 and how it can help you by Maoni
- Should You Always Create a Nuget Package? Asking for a Friend… by Shawn Wildermuth
- Self-service Microsoft Form for external guests to use Power App by John Liu
- How to succeed in a distributed, multi-cloud world by Richard Seroter
- Build serverless APIs with Azure Functions via Azure Friday
- Implement serverless APIs with Azure Functions and Azure API Management via Azure Friday
- Introducing Text Analytics for Health via channel9
- Get Started with Individual Dev/Test via channel9
- Sustainability solutions in Azure via The Azure Podcast
- Hello World the Film with Shawn Wildermuth via dotnetrocks
- A self-driving AI and Raspberry Pi powered Trash Bin with Ahad Cove via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.