Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Change feed support now available in preview for Azure Blob Storage
- Azure App Service—Increased scale out limits for Premium v2 plans
- Azure Backup support for SQL Server 2019 and Restore as files
- How AI can supercharge content understanding for businesses
- On-premises Data Gateway management by Region
- Announcing Power Platform dataflows general availability
- October Updates for Microsoft Flow
Community Blog Posts
- Learning these 5 microservice patterns will make you a better engineer by Patrick Lee Scott
- gRPC vs HTTP APIs by James
- Serverless HTTP With Durable Functions by Jeremy Likness
- Azure Functions Premium Plan Goes GA, Brings Pre-Warmed Instances, VNET Integration by Richard Seroter
- Azure Serverless Services most used: findings from Microsoft Ignite 2019- Webinar Spoiler by Ezhilarasi Chezhiyan
- Understanding Azure Storage Options by Monica Rathbun
- Autoscaling Made Simple With KEDA v1.0 by Tom Kerkhove
- 13 Practices for Better Code Reviews by Mohammad Ali Bozorgzadeh
- How to connect Windows Server to Azure hybrid services using Windows Admin Center via Azure Friday
- Discovering, classifying, labeling & protecting SQL data – now available for all via Channel 9
- Certifications, Containers & Microsoft Ignite Wrap Up via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Configuring Your Cloud using .NET with Joe Duffy via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Are you using all the resources OWASP has to offer? with Nancy Gariché via Hansleminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.