Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management connector on the Power Platform
- General availability: VPN over ExpressRoute private peering
- A new version of Text Analytics is now in public preview
- New Layout containers in canvas apps make responsive apps easier
- What’s new in .NET Productivity
Community Blog Posts
- How to get Key-values from Azure App Configuration within Logic Apps by Sandro Pereira
- Lazy Sunday with .NET 5 by Shawn Wildermuth
- BizTalk Server 2020 Configuration: Error validating the SSIS Catalog database. Please ensure SQL Server Integration Services is installed on the local machine and SSIS Catalog is created on target SQL Server by Sandro Pereira
- What is the Microsoft Dataverse? by Nick Doelman
- The “Full-Stack” Developer Is A Myth In 2020 by David Mccarter
- The Complexity of Caching by Derek Comartin
- Code to Cloud with VS Code and Docker via Azure Friday
- Performance Profiling | .NET Object Allocation Tracking Tool via channel9
- Overview of Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure | Introduction Ep.1: Cloud Adoption Framework via channel9
- Assess cloud readiness using Microsoft Assessments | Introduction Ep.2 : Cloud Adoption Framework via channel9
- The Microsoft Open Source Sandbox with Aaron Stannard via dotnetrocks
- My Trello Setup, Student and Screens, My Call for a Deep Reset via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.