Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- .NET 5 now available in App Service
- Redis 6.0 is now in preview for Azure Cache for Redis
- Azure Machine Learning updates–November 2020
- How to optimize your Azure workload costs
- New enhanced DNS features in Azure Firewall—now generally available
Community Blog Posts
- Removing DTA orphans in BizTalk by Mikael Sand
- BizTalk Server Configuration error: Cannot create file ‘C:pathname.mdf’ because it already exists. Change the file path or the file name, and retry the operation by Sandro Pereira
- Recovering a deleted Logic App with Azure Portal by Sandro Pereira
- How to use Logic Apps Custom Connectors with ARM and CI/CD by Mikael Sand
- Why you should use Logic Apps instead of Power Automate by Thijs Lecomte
- Updating My Projects to .NET 5 by Shawn Wildermuth
- Hello Tables, Columns and Choices. Goodbye Entities, Fields and Options. Getting ready for new names in the Power Platform by Nick Doelman
- Migrate and modernize your .NET applications on Azure via Azure Friday.
- Architect successful workloads on Azure | Introduction Ep. 1: Well-Architected Series via channel9
- Ask the right questions about your Azure workloads | Introduction Ep. 2 : Well-Architected via channel9
- Essential advice for improving your Azure workloads (Part 1) | Introduction Ep. 3 : Well-Architected series via channel9
- Essential advice for improving your Azure workloads (Part 2) | Introduction Ep. 3 : Well-Architected series via channel9
- Growing the next generation of technologists with CodeCrew’s Meka Egwuekwe via The hanselminutes podcast
- NORAD Santa Tracker via The Azure Podcast
- Habit Tune-Up: Prioritizing Tasks, Balancing My Many Endeavors, and Resisting Radicalization via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.