Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Discover what’s new to Microsoft database services—recap from Microsoft Ignite
- 3 ways to enhance your cloud journey: break, prepare, and optimize your apps in Azure
- Azure SQL—General availability updates for mid-November 2021
- Generally available: Azure Functions runtime 4.0
- Azure Web PubSub service now generally available
- Application Insights auto-instrumentation for .NET6 App Services
Community Blog Posts
- Scaling productivity on microservices at Lyft (Part 1) by Garrett Heel
- Logic Apps: CI/CD Part 3- Building your Azure Pipeline by Sandro Pereira
- How to monitor the status of Azure API Connections (Part I) by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server BAM Tools Error: Database ‘BAMAnalysis’ has compatibility level. Tabular databases with compatibility level must use StorageEngineUsed set to TabularMetadata by Sandro Pereira
- Error handling in child flows in Power Automate by pieterveenstra
- 11 Leading Practices When Implementing a Container Strategy by Andrew Mellinger
- Looking at Azure yesterday, today, and tomorrow with Jason Zander via Azure Friday
- Data Loading Best Practices on Azure SQL Database via channel9
- Azure Chaos Studio via The Azure Podcast
- A Revolution is Coming in Knowledge Work via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post November 15, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.