Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Visual Studio Online is now in preview
- New Azure API Management developer portal is now generally available
- Azure Arc enabled API Management is now available in preview
- Azure SQL Database serverless is now generally available
- .NET Core 3 support in Azure Functions, now in preview
- PowerShell support in Azure Functions is now generally available
- New version of Durable Functions available now
- Azure Functions integration with Azure Monitor Logs is now in public preview
- Workflow automation with Logic Apps
- Developer tool enhancements for Azure Blockchain Development Kit for Ethereum
- Introducing Azure Synapse Analytics: A limitless analytics service with unmatched time to insight
- New PowerApps and Azure SQL Database integration experience in Azure portal
- Serverless for the enterprise with Microsoft Azure
Community Blog Posts
- Inside Microsoft Ignite: Kick-off Highlights by Tom Kerkhove
- Inside Microsoft Ignite: Update 2 Highlights by Tom Kerkhove
- Ignite Session: Monoliths vs Microservices – Why They Both Have a Place in Your Platform Journey by Tom Kerkhove
- Running Azure API Management anywhere with Azure Arc for API Management by Michiel Vanwelsenaere
- Secure your Azure App Service using free SSL / TLS Certificates Martin Brandl
- BizTalk Documenter: Unable to locate the help compiler executable while trying to generate the documentation by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk WCF-SQL Error: Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: Object [dbo].[ColumnName] of type StoredProcedure does not exist. by Sandro Pereira
- UI Flows in Power Automate by Pieter Veenstra
- Working with Entity Framework & Docker via channel9
- Working with the new Microsoft.Data.SqlClient via channel9
- Overview: Intelligent Query processing in SQL Server 2019 via channel9
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.