Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management update—October 2019
- Enabling Diagnostic Logging in Azure API for FHIR®
- Event Grid on IoT Edge is now available in preview
- Leverage Azure premium file shares for high availability of data
- Rain or shine: Azure Maps Weather Services will bring insights to your enterprise
- Prolific app maker ignites low code revolution at Schlumberger
- Establishing an Environment Strategy for Microsoft Power Platform
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server: The transaction log for database ‘BizTalkMsgBoxDb’ is full due to ‘LOG_BACKUP’. by Sandro Pereira
- Getting Started with Logic Apps – EDI X12 Fundamentals by Maheshkumar Tiwari
- Getting Started with Logic Apps – XML to EDI X12 by Maheshkumar Tiwari
- Understanding Azure Durable Functions : Sub Orchestrations by Jason Roberts
- Principles of Designing and Developing an API Product by Caroline, David, and Francisco
- True Governance of the Power Platform by John Liu
- Scaling GraphQL at PayPal by Mark Stuart
- 9 Techniques to Build Cloud-Native, Geo-Distributed SQL Apps with Low Latency by
- Angular & ASP.NET Core 3.0 – Deep Dive by Evgueni Tsygankov
- Be a Technology Tourist by Scott Hanselman
- Staging Environments are Too Important to be Overlooked: Here’s Why Jason Skowronski
- SQL Server 2019 in Containers by Jeroen ter Heerdt
- How to defend against denial of service attacks with Azure DDoS Protection via Azure Friday
- What’s new with Azure Machine Learning by Seth Juarez
- Azure Backup – Road to Ignite 2019 via The Azure Podcast
- Modernizing Angular Apps with Jennifer Wadella via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Blocked by back-end and tired of coding via Soft Skills Engineering
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.