Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Tips and Tricks – Become more productive with Azure
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse reserved capacity and software plans now generally available
- Azure Notification Hubs and Google’s Firebase Cloud Messaging Migration
- Securing Azure SQL Databases with managed identities just got easier
- Dear Spark developers: Welcome to Azure Cognitive Services
- Enhancements to On-premises data gateway management in the Power platform Admin center
- The PowerApps component framework and the PowerApps CLI is now available for public preview
Community Blog Posts
- How we are using Logic Apps (and/or Microsoft Flow): Real cases scenarios by Sandro Pereira
- Azure Logic Apps Life Cycle – The Big Picture by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Always subscribe to Dead-lettered messages when using an Azure Service Bus by Mahindra Morar
- Administering BizTalk server using a Chat Bot by Mandar Dharmadhikari
- Microsoft Cloud Workshops: Free Microsoft Azure Hands-on Labs by Chris Pietschmann
- Microsoft PowerApps CLI – Time for the non-citizen developers to get more involved ! by Pieter Veenstra
- A Power User friendly method of connecting hundreds of sites, list and libraries to a single Flow by John Liu
- PowerApps Component Framework – Frosting on the Cake by Steve Mordue
- Doing more with Logic Apps
- Serverless automation using PowerShell in Azure Functions via Azure Friday
- Deploying PowerApps (CDS-Canvas) using Microsoft Flow by Kent Weare
- Code-free modern data warehouse using Azure SQL DW and Data Factory via Azure Friday
- Your biggest questions when learning how to code with Ali Spittel
- Microsoft Graph Data Connect with Tyler Lenig
- How Microsoft’s Power Platform can empower ‘Citizen Developers’
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.