Just less than one day to go for the webinar series on accelerating BizTalk Server to Azure Integration Services migration!
The first session will occur on March 2 (tomorrow) from 10 – 11AM GMT, hosted by Kent Weare, about Microsoft offerings to accelerate BizTalk to Azure migration.
- Do you wonder what Microsoft offers to advance BizTalk to Azure migration? Kent Weare, Principal Product Manager at Microsoft, will highlight the key resources in this session.
The second session will be with me, which will occur on March 9 from 10 – 11AM GMT, about migration from BizTalk Server to Azure Integration Services.
- How do Enterprises deal with BizTalk to Azure migration? Sandro Pereira, Head of Integration at DevScope, will share the migration strategies and best practices acquired from his experience with multiple Global Enterprises!
And finally, the third and last session will occur on March 10 from 10 – 11AM GMT, hosted by Michael Stephenson and Lex Hegt, about Addressing the Operational challenges in BizTalk Server to Azure Integration Services migration.
- Michael Stephenson, Coach and Consultant, Microsoft Azure Adoption, Connected Systems Consulting Ltd, and Lex Hegt, Lead Product Consultant at BizTalk360 & Serverless360, will educate us on the Operations perspective of BizTalk Server to Azure migration highlighting the importance of defining a support strategy using reliable solutions available.
Hurry Up & Save your spot now, the webinar is free, and if you are in the Enterprise Integration space, you don’t want to miss it.
Key takeaways from the webinar series
- Microsoft offerings to advance the BizTalk to Azure migration.
- Strategy options and planning considerations for migrations.
- Best practices to accelerate BizTalk to Azure migration.
- Operations aspects of the migration from BizTalk to Azure.
Join us in this webinar series for exclusive expert advice on BizTalk to Azure migration!
Link for the registration
You can register for this webinar series here: