There was a big buzz this weekend regarding the release of a new Azure Logo by Microsoft. The new Azure icon represents the unity of Azure within the larger Microsoft family of product icons. It’s part of Microsoft’s Fluent Design System, carefully crafted to produce icons that look familiar to what customers know and love, while representing the agile future of our business.
I usually don’t update my stencils only because of a new icon. Still, this time I made an exception, and I updated my package with this new Azure icon (thanks, Tiago Costa, for providing me the resource). I also toked this opportunity to add also a previous request: the new Dataverse icon.
What’s new in this version?
These are the list of changes and additions present in this major release:
- New shapes: There are new shapes on the following Visio Stencils files (.vssx):
- MIS Power Platform Stencils: the new logo of Dataverse was added.
- MIS Azure Stencils: the new logo of Azure was added.
- SVG files: new SVG files added.
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack it’s a Visio package that contains fully resizable Visio shapes (symbols/icons) that will help you to visually represent On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid Integration and Enterprise architectures scenarios (BizTalk Server, API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub…), solutions diagrams and features or systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies in Visio 2016/2013:
- BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Integration Service Environments (ISE)
- Logic Apps and Azure App Service in general (API Apps, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps)
- Azure API Management
- Messaging: Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus, …
- Azure IoT and Docker
- AI, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Data Pipelines
- SQL Server, DocumentDB, CosmosDB, MySQL, …
- and so on
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Flow
- Power BI
- Office365, SharePoint,…
- DevOps and PowerShell
- Security and Governance
- And much more…
- … and now non-related Microsoft technologies like:
- SAP Stencils
The Microsoft Integration Stencils Pack is composed of 27 files:
- Microsoft Integration Stencils
- MIS Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS AI and Machine Learning Stencils
- MIS Apps and Systems Logo Stencils
- MIS Azure Additional or Support Stencils
- MIS Azure Black and Gray
- MIS Azure Old Versions
- MIS Azure Stencils
- MIS Black and Cyan
- MIS Buildings Stencils
- MIS Databases and Analytics Stencils
- MIS Deprecated Stencils
- MIS Developer Stencils
- MIS Devices Stencils
- MIS Files and Message Types Stencils
- MIS Generic Stencils
- MIS Infrastructure and Networking Stencils
- MIS Integration Fun
- MIS Integration Patterns Stencils
- MIS IoT Stencils
- MIS Office, Office 365 and Dynamics 365
- MIS Power BI Stencils
- MIS Power Platform Stencils
- MIS SAP Stencils
- MIS Security and Governance
- MIS Servers (Hexagonal) Stencils
- MIS Users and Roles Stencils
- Organisational Stencils
That you can use and resize without losing quality, in particular, the new shapes.
You can download Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio from:
Microsoft Integration, Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio
The post Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New Azure and Dataverse Logos appeared first on SANDRO PEREIRA BIZTALK BLOG.