Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Intelligent application protection from edge to cloud with Azure Web Application Firewall
- Public preview: Control the minimum TLS version used with Azure Service Bus
- Public preview: Event Grid enables user authorization to create partner topics
- Azure Health Data Services: Engineering product for partners
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Logic Apps team is interested in your feedback – BizTalk Customer Survey by Sandro Pereira
- Power Automate Best practices, Tips and Tricks: #10 Say hi to the new Expression Editor by Sandro Pereira
- Finished Azure Integration Account Functionality and Other Cool Features in Arcus Scripting v0.6 byStijn Moreels
- BizTalk Server 2020 TMS: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime by Salvatore
- What’s the ROI after purchasing BizTalk360? by Christhini
- Microsoft Graph’s Journey to .NET 6 by Joao P
- Using Background Services in ASP.NET Core by Shawn Wildermuth
- Upgrading a WCF service to .NET 6 with CoreWCF by Mike R
- Announcing New Data Sources for the Virtual Connection Provider by Nathan Helgren
- How Removing Staging Environments Can Improve Your Deployments by Matt Saunders
- Speeding Up the Editor in Visual Studio 2022 by Shawn Wildermuth
- How to Scale Your Apps in Azure SQL Database via channel9
- Real-World Event Driven Architecture! 4 Practical Examples by codeopinion
- Azure Cache for Redis via The Azure Podcast
- Studio 2022 Extensions with Mads Kristensen via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 9, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.