Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Build cloud-native applications that run anywhere
- General availability: Logic Apps with new hosting options
- Public preview: Native support for WebSocket APIs in Azure API Management
- Public preview: Run App Service on Kubernetes or anywhere with Azure Arc
- Azure Cosmos DB serverless now in general availability
- Azure at Microsoft Build recap: build amazing things on your terms, anywhere
Community Blog Posts
- Understanding Azure Logic Apps Resource Types by Arunkumar Kumaresan
- Seamless Business Continuity With Biztalk Server Application Management (BSAM) And Azure Devops by twoconnect
- Running Azure PaaS anywhere using Azure application services with Azure Arc by Tom Kerkhove
- Why “Technical Debt” should be narrowly focused by geostock
- Running Microsoft Edge on Linux with WSLg while running Visual Studio 2019 and debugging a Linux .NET app with WSL on Windows 10 by Scott Hanselman
- Watch the BUILD 2021 Application Development Keynote by Scott Hanselman
- Run Azure App Services anywhere with Azure Arc! via channel9
- Robotic Automation Processing (RPA) in Power Automate with Stephen Siciliano via channel9
- Build 2021 Announcements with Scott Hunter via dotnetrocks
- Instrumenting your .NET Core based cloud applications with Alex Thissen via The Developer Weekly Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 31, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.