Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Microsoft Azure Web PubSub service now in public preview
- Azure Event Grid for Azure Cache for Redis now in general availability
- General availability: Application Insights work item integration in Azure Monitor
- How to Run a Manufacturing Facility Using the One Microsoft Cloud
- An invitation to innovate and transform your business on Azure SQL
- .NET Foundation Survey – .NET Usage
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps: Recursive Logic Apps by Pedro Almeida
- Logic Apps: Async processing pattern by Pedro Almeida
- Looking at Logic App use of APIM in App Insights Logs by Mike Stephenson
- Automatically Forwarding Azure Monitor Autoscale Events to Azure Event Grid by Tom Kerkhove
- BizTalk Server 2020 CU2 is available by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- Test Azure Service Bus Performance by Generating a Million Test Messages by Arunprabhu Muthusamy
- Who is in the office tomorrow, using Power Automate? by Pieter Veenstra
- SRE at Google: Our complete list of CRE life lessons
- Simplify moving resources between regions with Azure Resource Mover via Azure Friday
- Mixed reality gets more real with Microsoft Mesh via channel9
- Plan a successful cloud adoption with a well-defined strategy via channel9
- Learn Git – Episode 1 – Introduction to Git via channel9
- GREG MCKEOWN on Making Essential Work Effortless with Cal Newport
- The IDesign Architecture method with Koen Mannaerts via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Customer Empathy with Alex Allwood via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Smarter Testing using Verify with Simon Cropp via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 3, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.