Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability of the SAP ERP connectorGeneral availability of the SAP ERP connector
- Search made simple: native Elastic integration with Azure—now in preview
- .NET Framework May 2021 Cumulative Update Preview
- General availability: Azure Key Vault SLA raised to 99.99%
- General availability: IoT Hub service API support for Azure Active Directory based access control
- Add your canvas apps to Microsoft Teams
Community Blog Posts
- Build Automated, Scalable Enterprise Integration Workflows by Using the Enterprise Integration Pack (EIP) with Azure Logic Apps by Srihari Senthil
- Migrating BizTalk to 2020. Is it worth it? by twoconnect
- Introducing The .NET Coding Pack for VS Code – Getting Started with C# for Beginners by Scott Hanselman
- Boost Productivity Through Optimized Azure Storage Management by Amrita Varsihini
- The Architecture of Uber’s API gateway by Madan Thangavelu, Abhishek Parwal, and Rohit Patali
- Chaos Experimentation, an open-source framework built on top of Envoy Proxy by Kathan Shah
- Azure Cosmos DB update: MongoDB 4.0, notebooks, and continuous backup
- Learn Azure Your Way Pt. 1 via channel9
- ALM and the Power Platform with Phil Topness and Marc Schweigert – Part 2 via channel9
- Developers and Security with Rey Bango via The hanselminutes podcast
- Burnout and Health with Barry Luijbregts via The Developer Weekly Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 24, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.