Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing Azure DNS Private Resolver: Now in preview
- Public preview: Key Management System integration
- Public preview: AKS Private Link Service integration
- Power Platform Command Line: New Updates (April Refresh) v1.15.x
- Announcing the general availability of the Power Apps modern app designer
Community Blog Posts
- Cross Referencing functoids – Azure Migration by Mark Brimble
- What is the Difference Between Each Azure Deployment Tool? by Tony Fauss
- Better Load Balancing: Real-Time Dynamic Subsetting by Chien-Chih Liao, Pawel Krolikowski, and Sangeeta Kundu
- Using SQL Server Cursors with Entity Framework Core by khalidabuhakmeh
- Using MySQL in a Docker container with EF Core by Christian Nagel
- Refactoring and Optimizing a High Traffic API at PayPal by Nisha Bhaskaran and Jeetendra Tiwari
- Design Patterns for Real-time Insights in Financial Services by Ricardo Portilla
- Crystal balls and clairvoyance: Future proofing in a world of inevitable change by Daniel Orner
- Developer Happiness Is Not a Trend—Your Business Depends on It by Rita
- What’s new in Azure Functions v4 for .NET Developers by channel9
- Connecting SQL Server 2016 to Azure – SQL Managed Instance link via channel9
- Landing Zone Accelerator for API Management via The Azure Podcast
- Using Web Components with Jemima Abu via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 23, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.