Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management updates – May 2021
- Azure DevOps updates for May 2021
- Capacity calculator with Azure Cosmos DB API for MongoDB now generally available
- Develop production-scale modern web apps quickly with Azure Static Web Apps
- Low-code development series: Modernize your IoT future with Azure and Microsoft Power Platform
Community Blog Posts
- Logic App Resubmit Gotcha with Response Action by Mike Stephenson
- PowerApps portal WebAPI – creating a record with lookups by Nick Doelman
- .NET Framework May 2021 Security and Quality Rollup Updates by Tara
- Exploring the Visual Studio Code REST Book extension for native Notebooks by Scott Hanselman
- Problem Details for Better REST HTTP API Errors by Derek Comartin
- Mistaking software for a finished product by João Antunes
- What is Flutter? The Game Changer in Application Development by Pinkesh Darji
- Real-time streaming now faster, easier with Confluent Cloud on Azure via Azure Friday
- ALM and the Power Platform with Phil Topness and Marc Schweigert – Part 1 via channel9
- How to install PowerShell 7 via channel9
- Visual Studio 2022 with Simon, Anthony and Andy via dotnetrocks
- Something something NFT via The Azure Podcast
- Career, life, entrepreneurship and teaching with Roland Guijt via The Developer Weekly Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 17, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.