Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Generally available: OCR supports 164 languages in the Cognitive Services Computer Vision
- Azure SQL—Generally available updates for early May 2022
- Public preview: Azure Container Apps now support log streaming and console connect
- Accelerating innovation in the diabetic foot market with Azure Health Data Services
Community Blog Posts
- Migrating to Azure – A Project Plan by Mark Brimble
- Your Guide to BizTalk Message Context Properties whitepaper by Sandro Pereira
- Alerting Through Azure Logic Apps by vineetyadav97
- The Azure Cosmos DB Journey to .NET 6 by Vinod S
- Regular Expression Improvements in .NET 7 by Stephen T
- Announcing gRPC JSON transcoding for .NET by James N
- Using ASP.NET Core MVC Value Providers With Minimal APIs by khalidabuhakmeh
- Improving Distributed Caching Performance and Efficiency at Pinterest by Kevin Lin Saunders
- Building apps for Teams in .NET via channel9
- 30 Days of Static Web Apps (#30DaysOfSWA) with Nitya Narasimhan via channel9
- Armchair Architects: So, you want to be an Architect? via channel9
- AWS Microservices Extractor for .NET with Josh Hurley and Norm Johanson via The .NET Core Podcast
- Secure Open Source Practices with Jillian Ratliff via dotnetrocks
- A Software Tester’s Career Path with Nicola Lindgren via hanselminutes
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 16, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.