Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Automating document workflows with Power Automate and Adobe
- Dataverse demystified | Using the Power Platform’s advanced data backend for all your apps
- Microsoft acquires Kinvolk to accelerate container-optimized innovation
- Announcing: Real-world Story Sessions at Microsoft Business Applications Summit
- A fluent new look for the Azure icon
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps: CI/CD Part 1- Building your Logic App by Pedro Almeida
- Deploying Logic Apps Custom Connectors Through ARM Templates by Michel Pauwels
- How I deploy keyvault values by mikaelsand
- .Net 4.5 and 4.6, 4.6.1 end of life by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- What’s the most configurable Kubernetes service in the cloud? Does it matter? by Richard
- The 4 Definitions of Multicloud: Part 4 — Traffic Portability by Armon Dadgar
- The Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure via channel9
- Managing an ACTUAL Library using the Power Platform and Matthew Perrin by channel9
- A handy new Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure product map by Stephanie Wong
- Azure Media Services via The Azure Podcast
- AR, VR, and Azure Mixed Realty with René Schulte via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- How Do I Maintain the Will to Do Deep Work? with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post May 10, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.