Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: Azure API Management now has named values integration with Azure Key Vault
- Azure API Management extension for Visual Studio Code now generally available
- Microsoft Power Fx: The open-source low-code programming language is in public preview
- Developer Velocity: Key lessons from digital leaders on software excellence for 2021 and beyond
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps and EDI – AS2 and MDN Failures by Tom Burnip
- BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter 7.0 is now available for BizTalk Server 2020 by Sandro Pereira
- Learn to build HTTP APIs with .NET via Jon
- App Building with Azure API Management, Functions, Power Apps, and Logic Apps by Brady
- .NET Interactive with SQL!| .NET Notebooks in Visual Studio Code by Maria
- Atlas: Our journey from a Python monolith to a managed platform by Naphat Sanguansin and Utsav Shah
- Is Your Microservice a Distributed Monolith? by Andre Newman
- Your Thinking Rate Is Fixed
- What to use for monitoring your applications in Azure via Azure Friday
- What to use for deploying and testing your applications in Azure via Azure Friday
- Secretless apps with .NET and Azure Key Vault via channel9
- DevOps with Abel Wang via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Elasticsearch for .NET with Steve Gordon via dotnetrocks podcast
- Enterprise Scale Landing Zones via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post March 8, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.