Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Learn about the latest innovations: Inside Azure Datacenter Architecture
- Scale cloud adoption with modular designs for enterprise-scale landing zones
- Advancing Azure business continuity management
- See all the Power Apps updates at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event | April 6, 2021
Community Blog Posts
- Strategies to Modernize, Maintain, and Future-Proof Systems by Ben Linders
- Reference Data Mapping between Systems with Azure API Management by Mike Stephenson
- How to Use Azure API Management Service as Frontstage of a Blob Storage Account by Gonçalo Chaves
- BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter 7.0.2 is now available for BizTalk Server 2016 by Sandro Pereira
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Update 3 with CU8 by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- Coding Shorts: Demystifying Bitwise Operators in C# by Shawn Wildermuth
- Set yourself to Do Not Disturb using Power Automate Desktop by Pieter Veenstra
- 20 Git Commands You Should Know by Harshal Limaye
- Be More Realistic About the Time You Have by Sabina Nawaz
- What are microservices, and why should I care about them? via channel9
- How do divide my application up into microservices? via channel9
- Building Teams Apps with Low Code Tools with April Dunnam via channel9
- Outside In: The Innovation Stack with Jim McKelvey via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Teaching with Simon Allardice via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- How Do I Avoid Burnout? via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post March 29, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.