Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Update your Azure App Service apps to use Microsoft .NET 6 before 3 December 2022
- Manage port forwarding for backend pool with Azure Load Balancer
- Public preview: Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure Stack Hub
- Cloud migration for medical imaging data using Azure Health Data Services and IMS
Community Blog Posts
- All about monitoring your Azure Functions by Sivaramakrishnan Arumugam
- Optimizing for-each loops in Logic Apps with strings by Alessandro Moura
- BizTalk PDF2Xml Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- Receive Location Name Property Promotion Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- Migrations Done Well: Executing Migrations by Gergely Orosz
- How to Build .NET Minimal APIs by Gary Woodfine
- Just because you stopped waiting for it, doesn’t mean the Task stopped running by andrewlock
- Creating a Windows Service with .NET 6 by Christian Nagel
- Orchestrating Data Pipelines at Lyft by Constantine Slisenka
- Avoiding CPU Throttling in a Containerized Environment by Joakim Recht and Yury Vostrikov
- 99% to 99.9% SLO: High Performance Kubernetes Control Plane at Pinterest by Shunyao Li
- Varnish to Redis Migration by Ravikumar
- 3 Approaches to Migrate SQL Applications to Apache Cassandra by David Jones-Gilardi, Cedrick Lunven and Artem Chebotko
- API Management Start taking Control of your APIs by Mikael Sand
- A DBA’s Guidebook using Notebooks in Azure Data Studio by channel9
- App Service Diagnostics via The Azure Podcasts
- Lift and Shift is Not Enough with Richard Reukema via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post March 28, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.